As a private banking client of Europe Arab Bank you can expect a high level of personalised attention. Our team of international professionals, with Arab world and European experience, provide a service based on financial expertise, respect, trust and cultural understanding.
A range of accounts to suit your banking needs, available in all major currencies. Other currencies may be available on request.
- Current Account
- Fixed Term Deposit
- Call Deposit
Flexible mortgage arrangements for
non-EEA residents, tailored to your
- Up to 70% of property value
- Repayment terms of up to 20 years
- Choice of repayment methods
- Competitive interest rates
Safe Deposit Box Service
State-of-the-art security in the comfort of our Mayfair premises.
- Access any time, without appointment, during opening hours
- Private room in which to access the contents of your box
- Choice of three box sizes
Foreign Exchange Dealing
Commission-free transactions for account holders: all major and most Middle Eastern currencies traded.
- Other currencies available on request
- Currencies converted at spot and forward exchange rates
- Limit orders and Stop Losses are acceptable order types
- London based trading: between 9am and 4.30pm UK time
Securities Dealing Service
An execution-only service for share transactions, corporate and government bonds.
- Transactions on most of the major world exchanges
- Bonds in USD, GBP or EUR. Other currencies on request
- Full administration and custody
Please note: all investments involve risk including the loss of principal
Real Estate Services
Commercial and residential Real Estate for MENA-based sponsors acquiring investment properties across all industry sectors in the UK (principally London) and France
- Coverage and execution through a single point of contact
- Funding solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of clients
- Competitive loan terms
EAB Visa Debit Card
Simple and secure access to your money worldwide.
- 24 hour customer services centre
- Enhanced security via Chip and PIN technology and Verified by Visa for online transactions
- Wherever you are in the world, we will provide you with emergency help if you lose your card. A replacement card or cash can be delivered as soon as possible
Meet the Private Banking Team
How can we help you?
All accounts are available in any of the major currencies. Other currency requirements may also be accommodated.
This is a non-interest bearing account for the receipt and payment of your funds. The following associated services are also available, subject to status:
- Cheque book
- Sub-accounts in different currencies
- Bill payment facilities
- Free of charge statements at a frequency of your choice
- International money transfers
- Debit card
- Fixed term deposit
- Credit facilities/property loans
- Real estate lending in London, Paris and Cannes
An interest-earning facility, also known as a Money Market deposit. Funds may be invested for a variety of periods, most commonly 1, 3, 6 and 12 months (other periods are available upon request).
For more information about any of our accounts please contact us on +44 (0)207 355 8230 or by email at PrivateBanking@eabplc.com
SECURITIES DEALING SERVICE
You decide what to buy or sell, and when. We then act to ensure that the transaction is processed as efficiently as possible on your behalf.
- We can arrange share transactions on most of the major world exchanges including: London Stock Exchange, London Alternative Investment Market, New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Dealing can be undertaken in most corporate and government bonds in USD, GBP or EUR (subject to the liquidity of the security). Trades in other currencies may also be available upon request
- Our securities dealing charges are competitive and transparent
Administration & Custody
If we arrange a securities trade for you, all administration and custody is fully taken care of by us. We manage the settlement, arrange electronic safe custody and handle the collection and payment of any dividends and coupons.
Securities orders may be placed with us between 9am and 5pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
For more information about our Securities Dealing Service, please click here.
Tel: +44 (0)207 355 8230
VISA GOLD DEBIT CARD
Everything you would expect from a premium card and more.
- Emergency card and cash should the card be lost or stolen (via Visa GCAS)
- Exclusive VIP discount package with award-winning private jet experts PrivateFly.com
- Access to the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection (eligibility restrictions apply)
If you are an existing current account holder and would like to apply for a card please contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
If you would like to apply for a Visa Gold Debit Card and you don't have an account with EAB you will need to open an EAB Private Banking Account to do so, for more information please contact us by email at PrivateBanking@eabplc.com or on +44 (0)20 7355 8230.
By using your Debit Card, you agree to be bound by the separate terms and conditions relating to these benefits.
Enjoy exclusive benefits when booking with the
24 Hour Customer Care
Text Message Enquiry Service
Tel: +44 (0)207 355 8230
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX SERVICE
24 hour CCTV security for your solid steel box which is resistant to fire, flood, heat and other adverse factors.
|Small||20 x 20 x 55|
|Medium||20 x 30 x 33|
|Large||40 x 40 x 55|
If you are an EAB account holder and would like to apply for our Safe Deposit Box Service please contact your Relationship Manager.
Tel: +44 (0)207 355 8230
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALING
Europe Arab Bank is pleased to offer mortgages to non-residents of the European Economic Area who wish to purchase property in the UK for their personal use, that is, ‘owner-occupied’ residential property.
- Non-Resident Mortgages are arranged on a one-to-one basis with your Relationship Manager to ensure that your individual requirements are considered from the outset.
- Europe Arab Bank does not use mortgage intermediaries.
Loan to value
- Up to 70% of the value of the property is typical
- We offer repayment terms of up to 20 years
- Repayments are available at fixed 3, 6 or 12 monthly periods
- You may make partial repayments through the term with the final repayment at the end
- There is a 1% administration fee
- Other charges include legal fees and valuation fees